Get Your Arts Organization Connected with a membership to the Lincoln Arts Council
LAC’s key programs and services that benefit your arts organization:
- Arts advocacy campaigns support arts initiatives, on both the local and national level.
- The monthly ArtScene online e-newsletter circulates to 2,500 households.
- Capacity building efforts create opportunities to share ideas and network with arts community colleagues.
- The Mayor's Arts Awards celebrates artistic achievements in the Lincoln community.
- The Lincoln Arts Festival highlights the value of individual artists and their work.
- Artist residencies bring the arts to underserved youth in the Lincoln community.
Did you know:
- Our local non-profit and for-profit arts and culture organizations generate more than $53 million a year for the Lincoln economy?
- The Lincoln Arts Council represents your organization by advocating, promoting, organizing and celebrating the arts in Lincoln?
- The Lincoln Arts Council needs your organization to become a member for 2013?
It’s true! When your arts organization becomes a member of the LAC, you make the Council stronger! You become a partner in growing the arts in Lincoln, and you receive benefits available only to arts organization members.
What is an Arts Organization?
An organization that budgets 50% or more of its resources towards arts programming.
- Annual memberships are based on the calendar year – January through December. You’ll be reminded each December that your membership is coming due.
There are five membership levels:
- $500,000 and above: $250
- $250,000 to $499,999: $175
- $100,000 to $249,000: $125
- $25,000 to $ 99,000: $75
- $24,999 and below: $50
- You can donate more if you want to!
- You can self identify if you are profit or not for profit!
- LAC project grants are limited to LAC member arts organizations with a 501(c)(3) designation.
Membership benefits include:
- Your logo and organizational information will be featured on our list of participating members at artscene.org with links to your organization.
- Your organization will be contacted first to participate in LAC events and for spotlight articles in our newsletter and on our website.
- Members-only workshops and events.
- LAC project grants for eligible 501(c)(3) arts organizations members.
Find out more ways we can help you in the resources for artist and arts organizations section.
To become an Arts Organization Member of the Lincoln Arts Council:
Download the Arts Organization Membership Brochure and complete and return the Membership Application form. You can also call us at 434-2787 for more information.
Click here for logo requirements for Organization Members.
List of Arts Organization Members
Here's our list of current arts organization members.