|Photo by Fifer Photography|
Patron Sponsorship Program
Each year the Lincoln Arts Council offers the Patron Sponsorship Program as a great way to buy art at the Lincoln Arts Festival, and support the Lincoln Arts Council in its efforts to keep the arts a vital and visible benefit to Lincoln. The Patron Sponsorship Program is a huge hit with our artists because it launches our festival with a group of people who know and love art and are there to buy.
With just a $125 advance donation you’re on your way to falling for the arts as a Patron Sponsor. In return you will receive:
- $100 worth of Art Money to spend at the festival. This is treated like cash by the artists, and they love it.
- An invitation to the Patron Sponsor breakfast held September 22nd at 9:30 am. This exclusive event comes complete with a delightful breakfast, enchanting live music, door prizes from artists showing at the festival, and socializing with some of Lincoln's best-known art lovers!
- A Thank You from us! $25 of your donation benefits the Lincoln Arts Council, supporting not only the Arts Festival but many other art projects, artist support programs and education.
If you would like to be part of this special group of art lovers, you can:
- Hit the PayPal button to the right to pay with your PayPal account or credit card online
- Download the mail-in form to send in your check or credit card payment
- Just send us a check for $125 and "Patron Sponsorship" written in the memo line
- Or contact Doug Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 402-434-2787 for more information.