Now in its 13th year, the Lincoln Arts Festival is looked forward to each year by residents of Lincoln, NE and the surrounding region. The festival is home to fabulous works of art by over 100 artists from across the country. Also featured at the festival are live music acts and a family friendly atmosphere with children's activities, food, and raffle prizes.
The 2013 Lincoln Arts Festival will take place Saturday, September 28, 2013 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Sunday, September 29, 2013 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm out at SouthPointe Pavilions (2910 Pine Lake Road, Lincoln, NE).
On Monday, February 4th, the Lincoln Arts Council will be accepting applications for participation in the 2013 Lincoln Arts Festival. This premier art event in Lincoln brings over one hundred artists from all over the country to SouthPointe Pavilions for a fun weekend of art sales and demonstrations. Great weather brought just under fifteen thousand art lovers last year. We expect to grow this year with more great artists, memorable food and fabulous live music wrapped in a festival atmosphere that everyone enjoys.
If selling your art in an outdoor, festival setting seems like a good idea, go to http://www.zapplication.org/event-info-public.php?fair_id=2656 to find out about our festival, and many other festivals all over the country. You will submit your application online on Zapplication. Photos and a $25 jury fee are required, with easy instructions right on Zapplication. Join us for a great weekend at a festival that many of our artists say is their favorite.
With just a $125 advance donation you’re on your way to falling for the arts as a Patron Sponsor. In return you will receive:
- $100 worth of Art Money to spend at the festival. This is treated like cash by the artists, and they love it.
- An invitation to the Patron Sponsor breakfast held September 28th at 9:30 am. This exclusive event comes complete with a delightful breakfast, enchanting live music, door prizes from artists showing at the festival, and socializing with some of Lincoln's best-known art lovers!
- A Thank You from us! $25 of your donation benefits the Lincoln Arts Council, supporting not only the Arts Festival but many other art projects, artist support programs and education.
If you would like to be part of this special group of art lovers, you can:
- Hit the PayPal button above to pay with your PayPal account or credit card online
- Just send us a check for $125 and "Patron Sponsorship" written in the memo line
- Or contact Doug Smith at email@example.com or at 402-434-2787 for more information.
Support the arts community, the local economy and your love of great art!
Please join us in thanking our fantastic, generous sponsors. Because they recognize the importance of the arts in Lincoln, their support will help the LAC produce this year’s 12th annual Lincoln Arts Festival. These corporate and personal donors deserve our patronage and appreciation. If you click here or on the logos below you will see the rest of our festival sponsors, making it possible to hire live entertainment and provide free art activities for kids and families. Come join us September 22 & 23 at SouthPointe Pavilions—Fall for Art!
Holding an event with 15,000 people attending is not a small feat. We’d love to have your help. We can match you interests with a variety of volunteer opportunities that include setup and tear down, artist and sponsor hospitality, children’s activity assistant, raffle ticket seller, and general hosts for the Festival. Call our office at 434-2787, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested. Thanks!