Thank you to the 2012 Mayor's Arts Awards sponsors!
The Lincoln Arts Council is proud to present the 2012 Mayor's Arts Awards, Monday, June 18th at the Lied Center for the Performing Arts. LAC would like to acknowledge the generosity of our co-sponsors as well as the individual award sponsors, for recognizing and encouraging artistic achievement in Lincoln.
Sincere thanks to our event sponsors - Lincoln Community Foundation and Rena Kaplan. This event would not be possible without your support. Thanks also to our additional event supporters - Ann Rawley, Karen Amen & Jim Goeke, Bets and Larry Frederick, Cornhusker Bank, INSPRO Insurance, and Woods Bros Realty. Thank you!
We are also grateful for our video sponsors Liberty First Credit Union, and Steve Wake & Linda Esterling, as well as additional video support provided by U.S. Bank.
Additional thanks also goes out to our award sponsors:
- Cline, Williams, Wright, Johnson & Oldfather L.L.P (Mayor's Choice Award)
- Runza (Arts Organization Award)
- Joe and Judye Ruffo (Outstanding Event Award)
- Union Bank & Trust Company (Artistic Achievement Award)
- Farmers Mutual Insurance Company of Nebraska (Artistic Achievement Award)
- Lucy Buntain Comine in memory of Anne Buntain (Artistic Achievement Award)
- Gladys Lux Foundation (Gladys Lux Education Award)
- Talent Plus, Inc. (Heart of the Arts Award)
- Lincoln Industries (Halcyon Allsman Benefactor of the Arts Award)
- Giacomo and Dorothy Oliva Family (Oliva Family "Arts for Kids" Award)
- A to Z Printing (ArtScene Backstage Award)
- Nebraska Literary Heritage Association (Literary Heritage Award)
- Richard P. Kimmel and Laurine Kimmel Charitable Foundation (Kimmel Foundation Awards – visual artist & writer)
We are so grateful to all of these sponsors whose support helps to inspire a creative community.