For more than 20 years the Lincoln Arts Council has awarded grant money to local arts organizations. The grants are designed to assist in the sustainability of current programming or to fund new ideas that provide arts opportunities in our diverse community.
Funding for the LAC Project Grants is possible thanks to a generous gift from an endowment established by the estate of Kenneth J. Good. We offer our heartfelt thanks to Mr. Good for his generosity and vision for a future filled with beauty.
This year $8,500 in grants have been awarded to 13 local arts organizations:
- Flatwater Shakespeare Company
- Lincoln's Symphony Orchestra
- Vision Maker Media
- Lincoln Music Teachers Association
- Asian Community & Cultural Center
- Lincoln Municipal Band
- Nebraska Trumpet Ensemble
- Nebraska Brass Nebraska Jazz Orchestra
- LUX Center for the Arts
- Friends of Lied-Lied Center for Performing Arts
- OmniArts Nebraska Lincoln Continentals